Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Q and A

Hey guys! Luna here. Recently, Tess and I composed a list of questions for each other and had a conversation while doing it. It was a lot of fun, and I hope you enjoy!


Luna: What is your favorite thing about writing a blog?
Tess: Well… I like writing the different articles and sharing my opinion. It’s fun to see
how different people like things more or less than I do… like with ice cream flavors.
Luna: Nice.


Tess: What is your favorite ice cream color?
Luna: Um...you mean flavor, right?
Tess: Nope. Color.
Luna: Well then...probably white? Because cookie dough is my favorite flavor and
that’s white…
Tess: Cool.


Luna: What would be your ideal Christmas/Birthday present?
Tess: A PUPPY.
Luna: Um...wow. What type of puppy? Do you have a name for it?
Tess: Well, if my family got a dog, my dad says he would name it beware, as
in “Beware the dog”. I don’t know what type of puppy, probably something that doesn’t shed.
Luna: Haha, funny. That’s nice.

Tess: What is your favorite sport and why?
Luna: Show Choir. Because it’s SO much fun, and singing and dancing at the
same time is such an exhausting but amazing thing to do.
Tess: Cool!
Luna: Yup! Our show choir did really well this year, we placed at all of the competitions we went
to.

Luna:  If you could spend a day doing one thing and one thing only, what would that thing be?
Tess: Breathing. ;)
Luna: *deep sigh* I mean, Tess, something besides breathing or eating or drinking. Like one
non-essential thing.
Tess: Probably playing at a waterpark. Slides, swimming, stuff like that. Does that count?
Luna: Yes that counts. Sounds cool.

Tess: What is the first thing you’ll do when you’re out of quarantine?
Luna: Hug all of my friends. I am getting little to no hugs in quarantine. 
Tess: That sounds so fun right now…
Luna: It does. I miss people.

Luna, signing off for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Childhood Obsession with Reading: Part Two

   Hey guys! Luna's back. Today I'm going to do a second part to last week's post. Hope you all enjoy!    So as much as I like...