Monday, April 13, 2020

What If #1

Hi everyone! Tess here. Today I'm going to be doing something a little different... Luna asked me a what if question, and I'm going to be answering it in this post. Make sure to comment below if you have other what if questions we should answer!

Without further ado, here it is!


Q: What if you could be famous, but poor forever? Would you do it?


A: Nope. I wouldn't do it. Why? Well, I like having my life private, and I feel like if I was famous, that I would maybe get sick of being on tv all the time, or having reporters waiting outside my house. The poor part doesn't bug me, just being famous... it doesn't appeal to me very much. If I was famous but poor, I'd live with it, but I'd rather be normal and rich, or even normal and still poor.


 Signing off for now!


-Tess

1 comment:

  1. What if you woke up one day and parts of you life were gone or changed, but no one seemed to notice? (Such as: different house, new sibling, vanished sibling, different school, or different time of year).

    ReplyDelete

My Childhood Obsession with Reading: Part Two

   Hey guys! Luna's back. Today I'm going to do a second part to last week's post. Hope you all enjoy!    So as much as I like...